What can we say about us? Gotta dance is a collaboration of passionate educators. Because we want to inspire students to perfect their technique and perform with joy. Sharing the gift of dance to encourage personal growth and, in addition, foster spirited community. We acknowledge the potential in everyone.
Gotta Dance commits to engaging and supporting community organizations. Particularly in the heart of New Jersey. We do this through outreach programs and charitable giving. We focus our efforts in the following locations:
- Basking Ridge
- Far Hills
- Green Brook
- Neshanic Station
- Whitehouse Station
Below are some of the many outreach opportunities we are able to facilitate.
- We require every Gotta Dance Educator to participate in two community events per year. As a result they would be happy to assist your organization. Be it as a performer or support for your event.
- Elementary schools requesting donations towards fundraising efforts will receive a Gift Basket. We place the value of this basket at $115 – 120 dollars. This is perfect for raffle or Tricky Tray Events.
- Space or choreography is provided for community theater productions.
- Two of our dance teams have a strong commitment to fundraising and social change.
- Dynamite Dance Team is a performance group dedicated to community outreach and fundraising. The Dynamite Dance team consists of 300 dancers ages eight to eighteen. Each year the team chooses a different organization to support through ticket sales to their performances.
- Heartbeat Dancers’ Revolution is a group of dancers dedicated to performances with a strong message of social change. This group utilizes flash mobs to share with audiences a message of positivity. Last year the group focused on ending bullying through dance.
Are you are a local business or organization in our areas of focus? So, looking for supporters in your charitable project? please contact our office at 1 (877) 23-DANCE or email@example.com to learn more information.
If you are a local business or organization in our areas of focus and are looking for supporters in your charitable project, then please contact our office at 1 (877) 23-DANCE or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more information.
Girl Scout Classes
We offer a free class for your troop to earn the Dance Badge.
We are so excited for you to join us in a class for your Girl Scout Troop. Space, the instructor, and the fun are all provided. As a result we ask that troop leaders provide the Badge. Gotta Dance believes that Girl Scouts promote positivity and caring in the local community. So we want to extend our gratitude to local girl scouts troops. Most of all we teach this class that teaches fitness, focus, and promises to be a fun experience.